Our educational approach is anchored by the Re-imagining Migration Framework. Our framework offers a research-based, comprehensive and actionable set of principles designed to prepare educators and institutions to respond to the demands of changing demographics associated with human migration flows in the US and beyond. The framework examines five fundamental questions at the core of educational practice:
- Who is the child in our charge?
- What matters most to learn in a world on the move?
- How can we best engage with the topic of migration across the curriculum?
- How can we create powerful learning environments?
- And, how can prepare our educators best?
Below are collections of resources for teaching that follow our learning arc, a series of questions designed to engage learners in an inquiry into migration past, present, and future.