In the last year….
- 2,500 educators participated in our professional development
- Those teachers reach with approximately 187,500 students.
- 261,500 users from all 50 states accessed materials on our website
Re-Imagining Migration seminar survey results
- 100% of educators reported that the seminar improved their ability to facilitate conversations to counter prejudice and build understanding about migration
- 100% of educators write that the seminar increased their understanding of ways to foster inclusive learning environments
- 100% percent of seminar participants noted that the seminar had increased knowledge base, educational practice, and/or motivation.
- 100% said that the seminar had increased their understanding of migration as a shared and complex human story
- 100% agreed that the seminar helped them better understand their own personal and professional civic identity
- 100% reported that the seminar provided tools that are useful for their teaching
- 100% reported that the seminar connected them with a dynamic learning network
- 93% reported that the seminar helped them better consider diverse perspectives about migration