At Re-Imagining Migration we understand that in order to see changes in the way we educate about migration, the entire educational ecosystem has to be engaged. One way we do that is by ensuring that our work visible in the press. Below is a selection of articles about our work.
- Dispelling myths about immigration and the border, MPR News, January 9, 2019
- Like it or not, immigrant children are our future, Washington Post, September 20, 2018
- Re-Imagining Migration: International Network of Educators to Harness Power of Immigrant Narratives, Ampersand: The UCLA GS & IS Online Magazine, August 22, 2018
- Catalyst Grantee Profile: Re-Imagining Migration, Susan Crown Exchange, June 2018.
- Sustainable Development Goal 4: Education Focused Impact Hub Members, Impact Hub, June 2018.
- Their Story is Our Story: Re-Imagining Migration, E Jewish Philanthropy, March 13, 2018.
- A Conversation with Adam Strom about Language and Immigration, Not in Our Town, February 2018